Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HELLO ALL

Almost two years ago, I started writing a blog- I largely covered topics in which I have some knowledge, told few stories, made a few observations, made several bad jokes, etc. Then, do to a variety of circumstances that many of you close to me are all too aware, I stopped blogging. Now, mind you, the world didn't turn black or anything, but its hard to truly give a shit about what was happening in the world of wrestling or baseball when your entire life is flipped upside down.

Now, all this time later, I've decided to give this thing a whirl again....and why not? Every other longwinded gasbag has a blog, spouting off his/her opinions, so why shouldn't I? I've been told quite a few times that I'm the biggest gasbag anyone has ever met, so who knows? This thing might just take off! After all, if the Texas Rangers can make it to the World Series, almost anything can happen!

A few acknowlegments: first,my brother Shawn, whos excellent blog (thoughtsofrs.blogspot.com) is required reading for anyone who wants to read a excellent analysis of almost every major sport; my good friends over at Anheuser-Busch ( they have done nothing- I'm just looking for a few free cases this holiday season) & last but not least, my beautiful girlfriend Kari, who has helped restore alot of my confidence & self esteem. I love you sweetheart....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliments,Shane.
    They are appreciated.
    Have fun with this,When you get the occasional hate mail from an imbecile is when you know you are on the right track! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetheart. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You are my best friend, my lover and the most amazing man I've ever met. This has been 25 years in the making and I'm so glad you're by my side. I love you so very much baby ;)

    ReplyDelete