Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How To Get Free Beer & Hot Women! Details Inside!

Got your attention, didn't I? Sorry to have to mislead you, but in times like these, you do what you have to do to ....

Thanks to everyone that makes up the HUGE readership that makes up this blog- and hello to all first timers! I want it to be known that, while I do appreciate those of you who stop by to take a gander at whatever it is I'm blogging about that particular day, it has already became pretty obvious that drastic steps are necessary to increase readership. You see, I'm just not a run of the mill, content to blab non-stop about anything & everything  type guy...I have a dream, a vision if you will.

After stumbling upon a tracking device that tells not only who has read my blog, but where they're from, I have set a  new goal for myself- I want to be read on all continents!

Having already nailed down the "North America" fraction of this undertaking, I have no choice but  turn attention abroad, in an effort to bring a true international flavor to http://www.sshaneshadows.blogspot.com/ ( hey, the plugs are free here, so why not use them?) that I feel it so richly deserves! After all, it isn't just anywhere that you can read about such pressing news & gripping stories, told practically in front of the fireplace, by the very voice of experience himself.....

I don't necessarily have a gameplan on how to make this happen, however- the best to my knowledge, I do not know anyone living on the following continents: Africa, South America, Australia, & Antarctica, and only possibly know anyone living on these continents: Asia & Europe.

This is where, my valued readership, I ask for your help! I'm reaching out, trying to circle the wagons, so to speak, to bring the rag,er,blog, to its rightful position as the "most meaningless blog read on all 7 continents"...

Lets be honest here: this is no easy shakes; the likelihood of achieving this goal isn't high; the deck may in fact to stacked against us; but, I'm hoping that  if we stand tall, fear no man,  &leave no battlefield without casualties, WE can, ultimately, thru our sheer will & perseverence, snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat, conquer our demons, & plant our flag on all soils, without regard to race, color,creed,religion, language, food preference, World Cup wins, or political alliance.

If you are the first person who can prove he/she provided information regarding this blog on another continent, and that person(s) checks in, I will provide a menu of prizes, of which you will be able to choose!

Free stuff- all for contributing to MY dream! Lets the emails begin!

3 comments:

  1. I just sent it to my friend from Germany. Hopefully he reads it soon and covers Europe for you. Working on other continents now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll happen soon!
    Everytime you post,you move near the top of Bloggers next blog feature and all sorts of people see it.
    They usually cant read it,but they see it!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Cherie:
    Be sure you send it to Brandon in Japan!

    ReplyDelete